Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Wishlist of the month: September!

Fall is finally here, which means new fall collections, and, if we're lucky, lots of fall sales! Here are a couple products that I can't wait to get my hands on!


OCC's Unknown Pleasures Lip Tar Collection: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics has created an amazing formula with their lip tars, and stunning deep purple shade called Pagan is to die for!


Too Faced Sweethearts Blush: I fell in love with this blush as soon as it came out over a year ago, and I still haven't gotten my hands on it! There are three shades to choose from, and I have to be honest--it's hard to choose!


Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics: This one's a no-brainer! I love nudes, especially taupe shades--and I actually don't own the Naked 2 palette, so this mini version is the perfect thing for me?

What's on your radar this fall - old favorites, new releases, or a little of both?

XOXO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment