Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bath & Body Works Fall PocketBac Hand Sanitizers

If there's one store I need to be kept away from, it's Bath and Body Works. Every time I walk in there just to look around, I end up walking out with bags of new products! And of course, with the fall scents finally on display, there was no way I could pass up a tiny purchase.

These PocketBac Sanitizers are $1.75 each, or 5 for $5 in the "We Love Fall" set on the Bath & Body Works website. Last time I was at the mall, I picked up three of the set - Crisp Morning Air, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, and A Walk in the Woods.


All three scents are really lovely, and are available both as a hand sanitizer and a foaming soap! I have a huge collection of these little PocketBacs and I love to swap them out for the different seasons, but fall is definitely my favorite!

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin: This one is pretty straightforward - really sweet and cinnamony!
Crisp Morning Air: This scent is very fresh, a combination of earthiness and fruit!
A Walk in the Woods: Possibly my favorite of the bunch! Very spicy and musky, like the perfect autumn afternoon in the forest!

These guys are so little and cheap - they're the perfect way to get into the fall spirit! Plus, who doesn't love having clean hands on the go?


Fans of Bill Bryson's A Walk in the Woods will especially appreciate one of these sanitizers' names!

XOXO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment