Friday, February 4, 2011

NYX on HauteLook!

I don't purchase a lot of things from HauteLook (I'm a free shipping gal, so any website where I actually have to pay for shipping turns me off just a tiny bit), but every so often a sale comes around that I just cannot resist - and usually it's in the beauty department. Yesterday, a whole bunch of NYX cosmetics went on sale, and I snagged a few things that I cannot wait to get my hands on!

For the curious, I picked up:

The $10.80 Glitter Set that contains
- Glitter Cream Palette in Paradise
- Body Glitter Gel in Silver Lake
- Glitter on the Go in Sparks

The $12.30 10 Color Shadow Set that contains
- 10 Color Eye Shadow Palette in Strike a Pose
- Eye Shadow Base in White
- Slim Eye Pencil in Dark Brown

The $16.20 Jumbo Eye Pencil Set that contains the colors
- Black Bean
- Cottage Cheese
- Gold
- Baby Blue
- Purple
- Lime

The $19.80 Start Flawless Primer Set in green that contains
- HD Eyeshadow Base
- HD Studio Photogenic Primer
- Studio Perfect Primer (in green for anti-redness)

Join HauteLook and check out the sale here!

XOXO, Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment