Friday, May 1, 2015

Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Comparisons ~ The Original Naked Palette


I'm sure you're all familiar with this lovely little palette, so all I really want to touch on are some of my favorite shades:

Virgin: The far left shade - you can tell this is a favorite, I'm almost out! It is the most perfect brow highlight I've ever used, light and shimmery but not overly frosty!
Sin: Right next to Virgin is my second fave - again, I've majorly hit pan! This is a pinkish champagne shimmer, really fantastic to just sweep over the lid!
Half Baked: A classic shade in many Urban Decay palettes, this one is still a winner no matter how many times I see it - a fantastic gold shimmer that goes amazingly well with a ton of looks, from brown neutrals to smokey blacks to purples!

XOXO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment