Monday, May 6, 2013

(Yet Another) Superdrug Haul!

I stopped by Superdrug this afternoon for some retail therapy, and I definitely got what I was looking for!




First off, something that I have been DYING to purchase - Sleek eyeshadow palettes! The two that I have here are in Oh So Special, which has some gorgeous neutral shades as well as some peachy, coral pink shades, and Au Naturel, which is obviously a neutral palette. I haven't played with them yet, but I can't wait to swatch them for you guys!


I also got two Sleek blushes, in Rose Gold and Life's a Peach. I plan on reviewing these two once I test them out so I'll put up some swatches and close-up shots of the shades when I do that!


Really excited about this too - I had heard about the new Rimmel Apocalips lip products, and I was pumped to see that they had them in! I got the shades Stellar and Luna, and I plan on reviewing these ASAP! I also got the Rimmel Scandleyes Mascara for FREE since I spent over £10 on Rimmel products....score!


Superdrug was also doing a buy one, get one 1/2 off on their makeup brushes, and the Barry M brushes just looked too cute and colorful not to try out! I've never tried the Barry M brushes before, so I'm excited to see if they work as well as they look! I picked out an eyeshadow brush and a concealer brush, although I may just use the concealer brush for eyeshadow as well, since it looks like it would pack color on quite nicely.

That's all for now - next up, a review of those Apocalips! I'm wearing one right now, and I can't wait to let you guys know my thoughts on it!

XOXO,
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment