Monday, March 19, 2012

Beautylish's new way to shop for beauty products!

Beautylish is basically Facebook for the beauty community - you customize your profile, follow other beauty lovers that inspire you, and talk about articles, videos, and of course ... beauty products! You can read and post reviews (which I think is really helpful for when you don't really feel like trying to find a review of a product on Google - Beautylish gives you several different reviews all in one place!), watch videos, read articles, and post on the message boards. And it's a great way to get word out about your blog or Youtube channel if you're just starting out!

But Beautylish is launching something new - a beauty product store with exclusive offers, limited edition products, and "exciting new ways to shop for beauty products!" I have no idea what to expect and whether or not this shop will be quite as exciting as Beautylish claims, but I decided to check it out anyway. Right now, Beautylish is offering priority access to members who share their invite link with others who might be interested: aka you guys!

So if you want to join Beautylish and check out their new store, sign up here! And if you have a Beautylish account and want to follow me, check out my profile here!

XOXO, Ally

(And before anyone asks me about this - no, I'm not being paid to promote Beautylish or anything like that. It's just a website that I personally use and enjoy, and I wanted to share some interesting news with you guys and get my invite link out there!)

1 comment: